Full range of services for developing a scheme design
Do you want to see your future house in detail inside and outside?
A scheme design is the basis for execution of all construction documents. What is more, after development of the former, the future construction is to be approved with the authorities. A scheme design will demonstrate to the сustomer to what extent the exterior of the house will fit into the surrounding landscape, and floor-by-floor 3D rendering of the plannings will give you an opportunity to make a walk along the house of your dream before construction works start.
WHY DO YOU NEED A SCHEME DESIGN?
RESULTS OF OUR WORK
Below are the scheme designs developed by our architect bureau. They are unique, and we always have a lot of ideas!
Country mansion in the town of Logoisk
Country mansion in the town of Cherven
Residential house in Minsk on Volgodonskaya Street
Country mansion at the Tekstilshchik Horticultural Society
Country mansion in the village of Khatezhino
What does a scheme design include?
A scheme design
1. A list of general data (a list of drawings, technical and economic parameters, overview of the design decisions taken)
2. Floor layouts with the areas, axes, main dimensions of the rooms and arrangement of the main furniture and equipment marked
View a design
3. Feature sections
4. Foundation plan
5. A roofing plan (with main elevations, pitches, and areas marked)
6. Elevation views of the housefronts (colour scheme)
7. A diagram of siting of the house on the lot (with reference to the lot lines and the other buildings)
8. 3D rendering of the house (not less than four views of the building from different perspectives )
Problems you may face during construction works without a design
WE WILL TELL YOU ABOUT MISTAKES MADE BY 85 % OF THE CUSTOMERS
THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING A SCHEME DESIGN OF YOUR FUTURE HOUSE
A scheme design is only developed if there is a lot for construction, with a design agreement signed by both parties
WORKING OUT A DESIGN BRIEF FOR THE CUSTOMER
- Style of the house
- Number of rooms with approximate areas
- Family members of the customer and number of occupants
- The customers’ habits and preferences
- Left-handed persons in the family
- Family pets, etc.
ARCHITECT’S VISIT OF THE CONSTRUCTION SITE
- Photo fixation of the site
- Checking for the utility lines on the site
- Checking for planting, trees, water bodies on the site
- Analysis of the surrounding development, architectural appearances of the buildings, terrain features
- Analysis of the site orientation with respect to the cardinal directions
- Checking for the existing buildings, foundations
ZONING OF THE SITE
Site layout by zones:
- entry, gate, wickets
- parking lot, shed
- terraces (outdoor, semi-outdoor), barbecue
- outbuildings, guest house, baths
- water supply hole
- sewage caisson, absorption field
- water body
ZONING OF THE HOUSE
House layout by zones:
- point of entrance into the house, locker room
- boiler room, laundry, W.C., staircases
- kitchen, dining room, drawing room
- living rooms
- storerooms, playing rooms, utility rooms
- outdoor terraces, barbecue, summer kitchens
DEVELOPING A FLOOR-BY-FLOOR DETAILED PLANNING
Drawing floor plans specifying:
- real thickness of the walls and partitions
- arrangement of main furniture
- arrangement of main sanitary ware
- suggested layout of windows
- hand of the doors
- overall dimensions of the rooms
- areas of the rooms
DESIGNING AIR DRAINS
- house ventilation
- stagnant air zones
- draft zones
- sections and quantity of air drains
- locations of chimney pipes and air drains
WORKING OUT AN ACHROMATIC 3D MODEL OF THE HOUSE
The model is worked out in the Google SketchUp modeling tool in an achromatic neutral option for the correct analysis of:
- proportions of the house
- locations of the windows, doors
- shadowing of the room in the course of the day
TEXTURING A 3D MODEL
Comparing various colours and finishes of the facade finish materials
DRAWING A SCETCHBOOK
Drawing up the remaining drawings of the design for handing out the design and its subsequent approval by the authorities.
MikhailI came to the company with the existing design (it had been developed earlier at a private architect bureau). We had to slightly adjust a design discipline. The specialists carried out surveys again absolutely free of charge. The surveys are necessary for clarification of details directly on the purchased lot неполный текст в исходнике is said: “In God we trust, the competitor we check”. The house was built. There were some faults неполный текст в исходнике, but if you are not so particular – in general everything was all too well. неполный текст в исходнике There was no rise in prices.
AnnaFor a long time me and my husband have been thinking how to build a reliable house of our dream without big rises in prices and gouging of the cost estimate. We have looked through a lot of existing designs – we kind of wanted to have our cake and eat it. That’s why, in order not to vex our minds endlessly with planning, we decided to contact professionals! Specialists of the company helped us to choose the design according to our wishes and, most importantly, budget. After start of construction, there were no unforeseen suspensions, everything was in a consistent way, with no downtime. Thank you for our new house!
MargaritaWe entrusted the design of our new house to the “Kvartira No. 17” company and didn’t regret. We wanted the house to be built неполный текст в исходнике, but at the same time cozy, with comfortable living environment for the family and, most importantly, reliable! The specialists took into consideration all our wishes for the exposure, facade colour and even window sizes! Finally, we realized everything we wanted: up-to-dateness, spaciousness, and comfort. There were some small problems with the deadline: the workers were slightly behind schedule. But that is not critical. We give our thanks to the team of the company for their support during the construction and help in realizing all our wishes!
VadimBefore starting construction of the cottage, I asked my friends and acquaintances, which company was the best in designing the future house. They recommended the “Kvartira No. 17” company and that was not a mistake. At first, I visited the construction site several times per week, in order to control the process. But it turned out that I could do that not so often. The workers and management of the company considered my wishes and comments, saved worry and vanity regarding the construction progress. Finally, I got my own cottage at a reasonable price, before the deadline and according to the desired design.
AlekseyI ordered a custom design. Thanks to working with an architect, his lateral thinking, and experience of work with demanding customers, we had an up-to-date and worthwhile product as a result of our work. The specialists of the company fully developed the design concept, calculated the material quantity, took into consideration the results of the geological survey. In spite of my scrupulousness, I have no complaints against the completed works: the deadline has been met, the previously approved cost estimate has been fully observed, one can feel an individual approach to the clients. My impressions from our co-operation are positive. I recommend!
THE PROBLEMS WE WILL HELP YOU TO SOLVE
Give us your contacts, and we call you back within several minutes and choose the design package that matches your wishes in the best way